Monday, April 18, 2011

Celes Chere- Amano Version

I was so ahead of schedule on costumes I added a new one. Yeah, I know I'm crazy. But I found that I had everything to make it after finding some amazing sale gold brocade.

I have an obsession with brocades and patterns. I love adding just a little more detail to my costumes with fabric.

I used some of the five yards of yellow gold jersey knit I had for Psyduck and made pants and lined the vest made from the brocade. The corset is something I had in my closet and the pink belt is made from the obi of the kimono I cut up for Rydia. Recycling!

There are so many details I've added since taking this picture, including EXCELLENT boots, bias tape around the vest and others... But you'll have to wait to see the final result!

No comments:

Post a Comment