Monday, December 6, 2010

Major Updates

Sorry, I've been MIA. But here is a quick recap of the Costumes you've missed since my last post.
This is my original design Tinkerbell worn at Anime Boston.

This was my Pre-con costume for Animazement 2010. It's closet cosplay for a photoshoot called: Super Girl's Day Off.

This costume was done in collaboration with Shawna Beaston. This is my steampunk fairy costume. Shawna made the wings, all else was me.


This was a Friday night dance outfit, mostly worn to promote the pirates and play with makeup.

On Saturday at Animazement I wore Steam Punk Sailor Venus again this time accompanied by Katherine of the Cosplay Pirates as Jupiter and Shawna Beaston as Mercury.

My main costume from Animazement: Lady Gaga from the Telephone music video. I was accompanied by Katherine also as Lady Gaga.

The weekend after Animazement I headed to Heroescon and went as Black Canary. I didn't get to curl my hair however because I spent the entire convention changing and prepping in a car.

I also got to wear Sarah's Poison Ivy costume at Heroescon. I had alot of fun being Ivy and I think I'll make my own soon!

This summer in Raleigh Katherine, Hilaree, Sarah and I went to an event called Animaze. It was a cosplay themed club night. We had a great time. I wore Steampunk Sailor Venus again. Sarah as Mercury, and Katherine as Jupiter. Hilaree wore her school girl uniform. This was the night we celebrated Katherine becoming a Cosplay Pirate.

For my birthday this summer I got to go to Otakon. This was what I wore for Pre-con. I was Asuka, and Sarah was Rei.

For Friday at Otakon I was part of a Disney group so I wore my Alice costume. Dawen got this shot of me.


Friday late afternoon I wore Sarah's Samus cosplay. I wish I had some better pictures but I only really wore it to go out to dinner with Blitz Cosplay and Ichigo Kitty at the harbor.

Friday night I did a beautiful photo shoot with Dawen wearing my Tomoyo Costume from Card Captor Sakura. It was my first time cosplaying as a brunette, my friends didn't even recognize me!

Saturday morning we woke up super early to do a photoshoot with Erika Weatherbee at sunrise over the harbor. So I wore Sailor Venus.

Saturday afternoon I was ready for some antics so I changed into Super Girl. Here I am with Rachel of the Cosplay Pirates as Laura Croft.


On Saturday night I celebrated my Birthday as Lady Gaga! We had a gaggle of Gagas and ran into even more. I had a great time telling everyone that asked for my photo that they had to wish me happy birthday first.

Anime Weekend Atlanta was my next convention. On Friday I went as Gwen Stacy in a Spideman group.

Saturday at AWA we debuted the Steam Punk outer scout group. I was Uranus.

Saturday afternoon I wore my Vocaloid Costume. I was really excited to make Lily, I was one of the firsts to cosplay her!

In November I went to NC Comic Con as Super Girl in my brand new Super Girl cosplay. Took two days to make this one, and I love it!

Before November left us I had the pleasure of getting a shoot with Jayce Williams or Photonxs. He did beautiful shots of all the updates to my Princess Lenna Charlotte Tycoon.

Thats what you missed! In my next post I'll talk about my last cosplay of the year and what is coming up next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment