Saturday, January 1, 2011

Berry & Chii

So Ichibancon is in 6 days and I am very much not ready, but I will be. I work best under pressure. The main dress for Berry is done. The only thing left is all the accessories. Which will be easy enough to knock out before the convention.

As for Chii... yeah... I start that tonight... I do have everything I need though to make it happen! Including a box full of Christmas ornaments to deck this bitch out right. I'm much more into decorating and accessories aspects of costuming so I know tonight's basic construction will be torture.

Also the projected Cosplay list is up to 37 costumes... oh dear god. 2011 should be a busy year.

I'm selling a costume: http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/showproduct.php/product/37039/cat/500

Buy it, I'm poor. Kthanxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment