Thursday, January 27, 2011

After Ichibancon, before Katsucon

So here are the latest costumes added to the resume:

Here is the Tokyo Mew Mew group with me up top as Berry, and Katherine as Mint, Sydney as Ichigo.
Here is the new happy dance costume: Chii from Tsubasa Chronicles!

Also a new group with Katherine:


Not even talking about panels, our craftsmanship contest and hosting masquerade (which was awesome) the costumes were win. A major success! Now let's buckle down and focus on Katsucon.

So I'm in the maid cafe which is exciting but it's cramping my super cosplay planning style. But I have decided to make BB Hood. Maybe Maetel if I find the time. And I'm waiting on the word from Hannah to finish/make one of two costumes. So I guess we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment