Monday, December 13, 2010

Already the Lineup is Changing!

So Ichibancon is now down one more costume. Not an issue however. Stephanie, Natalie, Regena and I are shooting for Katsucon to do that group now instead of doing it for Ichibancon. Works for me! It now gives me more incentive to be excited about Katsucon.

Honestly wasn't set on going at all. There are alot of people I adore that will be there and alot of people that I ABHOR that will be there as well. It was a very difficult choice to make but the enticement of a girl weekend with all my Raleigh girls makes it worth it. I mean, what can't you tackle with your girls behind you? So I definitely think that with my girlies I will have the stability in my anxiety to just happily avoid the formally mentioned people I abhor.

We're thinking we might do Masquerade. How fun!

I'm also one of the few people that get an audition to be a part of the maid cafe. So lets see how that goes too. I think it would be alot of fun to do that. It's something different for me. I'm shooting for different these days.

Plans are also solidifying for Animazement. I've been planning with Bish, Natalie, and Katherine for two different groups. The Gundam Wing group is looking HUGE! We're only missing one character. We have one overlap of character (everyone loves Duo) but with different costumes. I'm going to be Dorothy. She's not my favorite at all but she's the one I want to cosplay. I was always a Sally Po fan. The lovely Sonja Carter is going to be our Sally Po.

The second group I'm involved in for AZ also involves Miss Carter. She invited me to be a part of a Soul Calibur group, and I've always wanted to be a part of a Soul Cal group! I had to say yes and I get to be my favorite character (though not my favorite to fight with): Sophitia.

The last group I'm involved with for Animazement thus far is a Tenchi Muyo Group. Another group I've always wanted to be a part of! Sasami was always my favorite but I fit the look of Mihoshi better so thats who I'll be. This is a group with Bish, Stephanie, Natalie, Katherine and more.

Based on all these groups that are literally dreams come true, I'm going to dub Animazement 2011 my Convention of Childhood Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment